Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vanity Module

Posted by Andrew 
Vanity Module
January 08, 2012 11:44PM
Hi All,
>
> Loving the Vanity module I purchased a couple of years ago. Until I heard SACD's and DVD-Audio through your vanity module I had never really heard them at all. The difference is quite illuminating. Before I purchased the vanity module I had a hard time listening to SACD's they always had a mechanical sound to me and were a bit off putting to my ears. Now they are very pleasing. It's my plan to always own a transport with your vanity module installed. A current list of the best models to send in for upgrades would be very helpful. I know the unit I'm now using is no longer made by Pioneer. To me your Vanity module is a missing link to hearing high definition digital done right and when paired with a quality dac you'll find yourself in musical heaven. I highly recommend the Vanity module to anyone who enjoys SACD's and DVD-A's and desires to get the best sound quality out of there collection. I see the Vanity module as a must have upgrade for anyone who wants to hear high defintion digital done right. If I ever start listening to surround sound or decide to build a home theatre I'll be wanting the multi channel Vanity unit as well.

Is there anyone making these upgrades in the U.S.?

Thank you all.
Andrew Carey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login